Thursday, April 6, 2017

5 Minute Face


On the weekend, I like to keep my beauty routine quick & simple. Rather than my usual 10-15 minute process, I narrow down my everyday products and stick to the basics. Below are the products I use before running errands that make me look put together in just 5 minutes.

{1}
Tinted Moisturizer
Aveeno CC Cream in "medium"
creates a smooth base with a little coverage & SPF

{2}
Concealer
flawlessly covers my stubborn under-eye circle

{3}
Powder
combats shine and evens out my complexion

{4}
Blush
I swipe it across my cheekbones for a natural flsuh

{5}
lightly fill in & brush my brows

{6}
long, full lashes are a must - I never leave the house without mascara

{7}
Lips
CoverGirl Jumbo Gloss Balm in "coral twist"
my natural lip color matches my skin tone so I always like a little color to avoid looking washed out

2 comments:

  1. Great post dear! :)
    New post on my blog: http://vesnamar.blogspot.rs/2017/04/dresses-for-spring.html

    ReplyDelete