Tuesday, August 21, 2012

{DIY} Transform Curling Iron into Wand

I never mastered curling my hair by using the clamp on a curling iron. I'm just not coordinated enough. 
Instead, I simply wrap a section of hair, away from my face, around the barrel without using the clamp. 
I decided to turn my curling iron into a wand by removing the clamp and the spring all together.
All you need to transform your curling iron into a wand is a screw driver and about 1 minute of your time.
P.S. I have a Conair 1-1/4 inch curling iron, which is the perfect size to create loose waves. 


{Before}


{During}


  
{After}


4 comments:

  1. Wow girl you absolutely rock !! Simple is the best! Following you now, follow me back?

    ReplyDelete
  2. great tutorial!

    http://coffeebeansandbobbypins.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, can't wait to see what you do next! Come check out my blog, maybe we can follow each other!
    Material Fixations

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've done the same thing its amazing! Works wonders!
    xo,
    http://missmelissafashionandbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete