Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Romper 2 Ways

For my third and final look with Tobi, I'm sharing this little ruffled romper (just $29 since you get 50% off your first purchase!) I fell in love with this romper the second I saw it! The cutout detail gives the illusion of a two-piece set, and the rust color is gorgeous for all seasons. Rompers are great for many occasions so I styled this one 2 ways for day & night. Layering a printed airy kimono over it gives a boho touch - perfect for brunch or a festival. For night, add some edge with a leather jacket, suede ankle booties & DIY choker. Which look is your favorite?

P.S. check out my first two Tobi looks here & here!

{outfit details}
Day: Romper - Tobi c/o (more great pieces: dresses, rompers, skirts)  || Kimono - Etsy (cute kimonos here) || Cognac Leather Satchel - Dooney & Bourke || Sandals - Target (similar sandals here)
Night: Romper - Tobi c/o || Leather Jacket - Topshop || Choker - DIY (cool chokers here) || Fringe Bucket Bag - Zara (similar bucket bags here) || Suede Booties - Forever 21 (cute booties here)







 
Follow MC Squared @MeghanConard
instagram | snapchat | twitter | pinterest


34 comments:

  1. This romper is so versatile and fun! I love it both ways but the kimono over top is just my favorite! I'm all about that flowy, effortless, boho look!

    www.rosyoutlookblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous jumpsuit! Your legs are rocking in this outfit, gorgeous :)

    Abby | Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're too sweet - thanks so much Abby!

      Delete
  3. How cute is this romper!? Loving it both ways.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both ways are amazing! Cool romper! Do you want to be friends with me on bloglovin? If yes, just follow me and I'll follow your blog back ASAP!<3 http://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/anna-alina-3947784

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Just followed you :)

      Delete
  5. Nice romper:) You look gorgeous as always:)
    kisses:*
    http://irreplaceable-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome look! Thanks for sharing! Love it! Have a wonderful Wednesday!
    much love, Len
    www.lenparent.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Len! Wishing you a great week lady!

      Delete
  7. So perfect for summer! You look great in that red hue as well!

    Laura
    www.blackcoffeebeautiful.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely outfit. Love the ruffles and the red color are great ;)
    Xx Blue Ducklings
    Http://www.blueducklings.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love both of these looks, especially the one with the leather jacket - it's a little rock and roll which I love!
    xo
    Siffat
    http://icingandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look so beautiful in this romper, Megan, and I love how you showcased how it can be worn both during the day and night; I love pieces that transition like this! Thanks so much for sharing, beautiful, and I hope you have a wonderful rest of the week!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jalisa! Enjoy your day love! x

      Delete
  11. Such a cute romper! I love both ways! You look so pretty =)

    - Cielo
    Mermaid in Heels

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love both looks! I can't decide which I like better!

    xx,
    Susie

    www.SequinsandStrawberries.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a fun post! both looks are so darling!

    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Red is such a great color! Works wells with so many other colors.

    ❤︎
    Dakota D.
    http://fannypacksandvisors.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Red and black is one of my favorite color combinations!

    XO, Jessi
    http://www.mywhiteT.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm digging the 90s vibe you have going on here! I don't think I could pull it off as well as you though!

    ~Sarah of Sarah's Real Life

    ReplyDelete
  17. The romper looks great on you. I like the look with the light blazer and shoes better than the one with the black shoes. I just prefer light colors in Summer :)
    I would be very happy to stay in touch! Let me know if you wanna follow each other on bloglovin, or just follow me and I will follow back : )
    Xx
    Larissa
    conscious lifestyle of mine

    ReplyDelete