Monday, August 13, 2018

Fave Drug Store Beauty Buys Vol. 5


{1}
L'Oréal Elnett Hairspray
The Florida humidity has been brutal this summer, but this hairspray keeps my waves intact all day. I love that it leaves my hair feeling soft & touchable, rather than crunchy like other extra strong hold hairsprays.

{2}
Burt's Bees Mama Bee Tummy Butter
I've been slathering this lotion on twice a day (in addition to Bio-Oil) since week 9 of pregnancy. Not sure if it will be enough to keep me tiger-stripe free by 40 weeks (they say it's mostly genetics), but it's kept me moisturized so far.

{3}
Essie Gel Polish in "Living Legend"
I love this classic red, which is perfect for transitioning between seasons. It has staying power too - I can go a solid 10 days chip-free.

{4}
NYX Liquid Lipstick in "Orange County"
My everyday makeup is pretty low-key, but I love to do a pop color lip. This bright orange is a fun compliment to an otherwise natural look.

{5}
L'Oréal EverPure Blonde Shampoo
I spend a fair amount of time in the sun so my salon-colored hair has been turning a bit brassy. I tried this purple shampoo for the first time a couple weeks ago, and although I've only used it a handful of times, I'm already seeing a difference.

2 comments:

  1. Searching for North Face jackets on sale? Numerous individuals everywhere throughout the world are searching for these jackets. Individuals search at incredible arrangements and costs for this item that is the reason I composed this article to enlighten individuals concerning getting great arrangements.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. how long for cbd gummies to wear off

    ReplyDelete