Tuesday, August 13, 2024

Office

We have an office attached to our master bedroom through double doors, which has been a great bonus room in our home. It has gone through many iterations over the years, but the current one is by far my favorite. 

This room became Greg's pseudo man cave when we moved the xbox out of the living room - now his sometimes violent video games are behind closed doors and hidden from Jack's curious eyes. Greg stays up later than I do, and he has a place for his hobby that does not disturb me reading in bed.

I also love using this room for my morning workouts. Being able to have a space for myself is so nice. I just push the coffee table to the side, and can roll out my yoga mat and grab the weights that we have stored in the closet.

 We have a couple of cozy recliners, a coffee table and tv stand for entertainment. The desk is compact but perfect for storing important documents/mail/Jack's crafts from school that we have yet to decide which are keepers.

The colors are very natural with pops of green, which makes it feel tranquil and a great spot to nestle in with a book and cup of coffee - or light a candle and watch a movie together at night.

It feels like a second living room and has been used so much the last few months since we transitioned it into a fully-functional part of our home, rather than a holding cell of random furniture.




No comments:

Post a Comment