Monday, September 23, 2024

My Favorite Seasonal Candles

 I have been a long-time fan of Capri Blue candles - the volcano scent has been burning in my home for the last 15+ years! The jars are beautiful, the throw is exceptional, and they are decently priced.

Pro tip: I buy multiples of the x-small volcano candles when they are on sale (~$12) to have on hand for last-minute gifts. Whether you need something for a hostess gift or birthday - just add a bottle and a card, and you've got the perfect present!

{recently gave this combo to a sweet friend for her engagement}

- - -

The seasonal scents at Anthropologie are some of my favorites, and I love to rotate the fragrance each month to tie into my holiday spirit and decor.


October - Pumpkin Clove


The brand describes pumpkin clove as: "the scent of creamy, buttery pumpkin with a touch of orange zest is wrapped within a savory vanilla and cinnamon base." 

I look forward to this one every year, and admittedly start lighting it in September despite the 90 degree temps outside!


November - Spiced Cider

Spiced Cider is my go-to around Thanksgiving. The scent is detailed as "sparkling berries and grapes mix with harvest apple and cinnamon within a soothing vanilla and Canadian fir base." Which is exactly the fragrance I want in autumn!


December - Hearthside // Fir & Firewood


December's candle is usually a toss-up between two holiday scents! 

I LOVE the Hearthside scent - it is soo cozy! Capri Blue presents it as "notes of smoky cedarwood, pine needles, and clove mingle with a warming touch of vanilla, raspberry and amber."

The Fir & Firewood fragrance is a more traditional Christmastime scent: "a fruity, green aroma of apple, clove, fir, pine needle, white birch, cedar, vetiver, and musk."

You can't go wrong with either one, which is why I typically rotate burning each one throughout the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment