Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Capri Blue Volcano Candle

It's sorority recruitment time at FSU which means long days of smiling, wearing sky-high heels, and talking to hundreds of strangers! One thing I love about recruitment is how lovely the sorority house smells, all thanks to the Volcano candle by Capri Blue.

The signature scent of Anthropologie retail stores fills the entire house with lingering notes of tropical fruits, sugared oranges, lemons, limes, and redolent with lightly exotic mountain greens.

They make great gifts!  Volcano candles are my mom's absolute favorite after I gave her one for Mother's Day.

Capri Blue candles are available for purchase at Anthropologie, many fashion boutiques, and online.




1 comment:

  1. I'm obsessed with this candle!! I love that it always makes an appearance during recruitment. :)

    ReplyDelete