Friday, December 30, 2011

Looking Back at 2011

Before popping champagne when the ball drops at midnight, 
I want to take a look back at all that happened in my life in 2011. 
I must say, it was a pretty damn good year!! 
Below are a few of the biggest life-changing moments and great memories...


January 27, 2011: I finally turned 21! 
I had an amazing waltz with my sorority sisters & college friends! 
Red, White, and Bows




My Senior year at FSU began in August, 
which included recruitment, socials, tailgates, fly-ups and many nights out!
The best football game of my college career: I got to go on the field during the Miami game!




December 13, 2011: I accepted an internship at BCBG in Los Angeles!
My dream of starting a career in the fashion industry in California is now a reality. 




I can't wait to see what 2012 has in store for me. 
Stay tuned to find out!




No comments:

Post a Comment