Saturday, March 3, 2012

Bye FL, Hello LA

I'm finally moved in at my best friend's mom's house in San Clemente, California. 
The only spring break I get this year is today & tomorrow so I'm taking full advantage of living 
two blocks from the beach and the perfect Cali weather!

My internship starts Monday and I cannot wait! 
I did a dry-run into the city a few days ago. 
Not looking forward to the 2 hour traffic-filled drive but I'll make it work. 
Considering taking the train into LA a few days a week. 

I am so thankful that my dad flew across the country with me last week to help me settle in. 
We had lots of fun braving the freeway together.
 And even drove 22 miles to get an In-n-Out Burger. It was worth the drive.
I have the greatest parents!


Here are a few snapshots I took at the start of this new adventure. 

Over Denver, Colorado 

San Clemente Coast

Perfect beach weather this weekend.

LA Traffic 

Can't wait for Monday!




1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2/04/2013

    I've commented on this before...it's not here anymore. hm. Love the pictures though! I can't wait until it's my turn!

    ReplyDelete