Friday, August 17, 2012

MC Home





I finally found chairs for my coffee table. I decided on chairs instead of a couch 
because I have this cozy little nook in my studio and it's just too small for a sofa. 
I love the idea of being tucked away in the nook while enjoying a glass of wine with a friend.
I'm still on the hunt for pillows and wall art to complete the seating area. 

I found the upholstered chairs at Home Goods and got an amazing deal!
I instantly fell in love with the subtle print and studs lining these oversized chairs.
I didn't realize until I got them home that they are Cynthia Rowley - I adore them even more now!
I also found a vintage-inspired glass jar which now holds my ever-growing nail polish collection. 




4 comments:

  1. Beyond amazing. I love love love the rug. So chic. Fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, I've got some exciting news regarding Giuliana Rancic. Eek! xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fantastic space, love it! especially that table!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, I like how you paired this kinda scalloped printed rug with this really cute fun colored coffee table:) And the chairs are a good find!!

    <3 Elisa

    ReplyDelete