Monday, September 23, 2013

MC Home: Living Room

When Greg and I moved into our new townhouse, I was so excited to decorate the living room since we were starting from scratch. When I moved into my studio apartment it was just me so the decor was very girly and purple. This is my first time living with a boy (eek!) so I tried to create a living room that is comfortable, functional, and has a balance of both masculine and feminine elements. I am happy to report that Greg loves it!


{the most comfortable couch ever + seafoam ikat pillow}


{Anthropologie must-haves: volcano candle & coasters}


{the longhorn skull add a masculine touch to the vintage-inspired chandelier candles}


       
{sheer curtains that still let the natural light in / scored this side table from Homegoods}

1 comment:

  1. Love the wall behind the couch - longhorn skull + chandeliers is such a clever combination! Mike would love the longhorn skull - he's a huge Texas fan. I will admit we don't have a whole lot of masculine decor in the house but my style isn't overly feminine to begin with.

    ReplyDelete