Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Fave Drug Store Beauty Buys




{1}
Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer SPF 15
I mix a little of this moisturizer with my foundation to create a good base for the rest of my makeup.


{2}
Essie Nail Polish
My Essie collection is out of control! I can't resist the punchy colors & quirky names. 
Some of my favorite colors for spring left to right: "fear or desire," "play date," and "find me an oasis."


{3}
Covergirl Lash Blast Fusion
I like the "brown black" color for a natural look on non-makeup-makeup days. See my full lash routine here.


{4}
Maybelline Baby Lips Dr. Rescue Lip Balm
I use "coral crave," which has a subtle color that works great as a layer under my lipstick. 

1 comment:

  1. Oooh I love that mascara! It really makes my eyelashes pop. & Obvi Essie nail polish is everything. It costs so much money in Madrid! Lesighhh.

    ReplyDelete