Friday, January 23, 2015

Black/Olive


We shot these last weekend after a long day filled with errands. Greg and I were prepping for an early birthday getaway to Big Bear which we've since had to reschedule to next month because we've both been sick. I've been in bed binge-watching "Friends" on Netflix trying to recover from the flu & pneumonia all week and I'm just now starting to feel somewhat human again. Really hoping I'm back to 100% by my 25th!











Olive Green Shirt - Zara (sold out)
Black Leggings - T.J. Maxx
Over-the-Knee Boots - T.J. Maxx (last seen)
Black Quilted Leather Bag - Zara (last seen)
Aviators - Ray-Ban
Gold Watch - Michael Kors
Lipstick - Revlon "kiss me coral" (last seen)

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look very beautiful in these boots, leggings and this shirt!

    ReplyDelete