Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Vermont Food Crawl

On our last day in Vermont, Greg and I did a food crawl in Waterbury with all of my VT family including my aunt, cousin, god sister and both of their boyfriends. The morning started at Cold Hollow Cider Mill for for fresh apple cider, maple coffee and warm cider donuts. Next up: cheese tasting at Cabot - so many delicious flavors that you can't find in stores! We didn't quite have our fill of dairy, so we finished with a little something sweet at the Ben & Jerry's factory tour. It was such a fun day and the perfect way to end the most memorable trip of my life. 


{The cider donuts were so good! We immediately regretted not ordering more than one each, but we had to pace ourselves for the rest of the food crawl! }


{I don't discriminate when it comes to cheese - I love it all, but these flavors were so delicious! We went home with the garlic & herb and my parents bought the tomato basil - together they made the most epic grilled cheese sandwich!


{cookie dough waffle cone for the win}

{one of each, please}

{The cutest pin in the gift shop! Also got a comfy Ben & Jerry's tee that says "I like to spoon" - also known as, my favorite shirt to sleep in}

7 comments:

  1. This sounds like my kind of day! How fun. You had me at apple cider donuts. Such a cute pic of you two.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a day I would love! That ice cream in the waffle cone looks yummy . . . and you two are the cutest

    Life is just Rosie
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10/20/2016

    This looks like so much fun!!
    Xx
    Molly
    www.trendychickadee.com

    ReplyDelete