Thursday, December 1, 2016

Wedding Dress Shopping


Last Saturday I said yes to the dress! It was such a special day spent with my mom, my sister Whitney, my Aunt Patty & my cousin Nikki (and mimosas of course!) I had two appointments at different boutiques and tried on about 40 dresses. As soon as I came out of the dressing room wearing "the one," Nikki started tearing up and then we all started getting a little emotional. It was so surreal to see myself in a wedding gown - I really feel like a bride now! I'm keeping the details of my dress a secret since I want the big reveal moment with Greg but I can't wait to share it with you all after the wedding!

2 comments:

  1. ah how exciting! congrats on finding the dress! can't wait to see it!

    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! It’s a nice jQuery script; I was also seeking for that, thus i got it right now from at this time. Keep it up admin of this site.
    Relaxed Sweat pant for women

    ReplyDelete