Thursday, July 11, 2019

Currently Obsessed


In the hot summer months, I tend to scale down my daily makeup routine. One swap I always do when it becomes humid out, is switch my foundation to a tinted moisturizer. After some trial and error, I finally found the perfect product that checked all the boxes I was looking for: lightweight, strong SPF, and good coverage. I have acne scars from my teenage years, so I prefer full coverage. IT Cosmetics CC Cream with SPF 50+ is so amazing - I think it's going to permanently replace my foundation. It smells amazing, evens my skin tone, stays all day, and after a month of consistent use, I feel like it is actually clearing my complexion so I feel more confident even when I'm makeup-free.

13 comments:

  1. Very insightful article, I'll forward this to my wife!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am really grateful you share this article, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked your blog so much. Got fashion tips for men over 30?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’ve been following you for a while now and have always found your posts incredibly detailed and easy to read. Keep up the good share!

    ReplyDelete


  5. Thanks for this awesome post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great blog, especially the visual aspect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blog posts are so easy to read, simple and clear, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely post, I enjoyed reading it. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your blog. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

  10. Great stuff. Keep on sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It’s definitely worth a read, keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great post as always, keep up the good share!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow cute baby is so funny and lovely, wish your family happy.
    I love you: see more: Thời trang trẻ em

    ReplyDelete