Thursday, March 30, 2023

Loaded Avocado Toast

Everyone loves avocado toast, right? *waving my hand in the air*

Avocado toast is one of my favorite meals to eat any time of day - whether I want a filling breakfast, a quick and healthy lunch during the work week, or when Greg is having a guys' night out and I'm making dinner for one after Jack has gone to sleep. 

Adding toppings to avo toast is what really kicks it up a notch. My go-to lately is hardly a recipe since it requires zero cooking, but hopefully it still provides inspiration. 

Start with lightly toasted sourdough (or any bread of your choice), then smash avocado evenly all over, and top with sliced cherry tomatoes & kalamata olives. Finish it off with a sprinkling of everything but the bagel seasoning, chopped fresh basil and a drizzle of balsamic vinegar. 

No comments:

Post a Comment