Monday, July 24, 2023

Favorite TV Shows

After a long day of working, cooking, cleaning, exercising and mom-ing, there isn't much I look forward to more than curling up on the couch to watch a show. Sometimes Greg and I are into the same genre and will binge a series together. Other times, I'll watch solo and relish in the alone time when the boys are asleep and the house is quiet.

Below I've rounded up some of my favorite TV shows - some old faves that I never tire of, some newer ones that I highly recommend, plus Jack's go-to cartoon.


Series that I could/have watched over and over again:

Sex and the City

New Girl

Schitt's Creek

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Friends

The Office

Parks & Rec

Brooklyn Nine-Nine


New faves categorized by streaming platform:

{Netflix}

Firefly Lane

Never Have I Ever

Ginny and Georgia

Selling Sunset


{Hulu}

The Bear

How I Met Your Father


{Apple TV}

Ted Lasso

Shrinking


{HBO Max}

White Lotus

And Just Like That


{Disney +}

Bluey

Jack loves Bluey, and it's one that Greg and I not only tolerate but enjoy as well. Super relatable with jokes for parents and lessons for kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment