Friday, September 15, 2023

Benefits of Bone Broth

I started sipping on bone broth about a year ago in an effort to heal my disordered gut. I was hesitant at first, given the gelatinous texture before heating it up, but now I look forward to the warm, savory and comforting beverage every day. I typically have mine first thing in the morning as a replacement for my once-beloved coffee (caffeine irritates my stomach now after testing & eliminating common trigger foods). I found a brand at Publix that I love - Roli Roti Butcher's Chicken Bone Broth. It is made with only 3 ingredients (organic chicken, organic carrots and water) - no alliums, no salt, and is certified keto + paleo. 


bone broth features a ton of benefits including:

excellent source of collagen to support joints + bones, as well as hair, skin and nails

supports gut health & digestion with essential amino acid glutamine

high in protein, low/no fat or carbs

reduces inflammation

provides electrolytes

boosts immune system

helps detoxify the liver

improves sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment