Wednesday, November 8, 2023

Leather Jacket 4 Ways

There are some pieces in your wardrobe that are timeless, and can act as a chameleon by wearing it in many ways. One of those items for me is a black leather jacket. I invested in a classic real leather jacket last year and looked for a style that was simple - no extra zippers and epaulettes, etc. It's the perfect lightweight layer for chilly weather and instantly adds an edge to any look I pair it with. Below I styled it 4 ways with the basics of black, white, denim and leopard accents, proving just how versatile a leather jacket can be.


B R U N C H

{white dress - francesca's (last worn here) // sandals - target // leopard bag - michael kors}

A white sundress goes from girly to edgy with the addition of a leather jacket thrown over your shoulders. I added chunky sandals and leopard bucket bag to finish off the look.


C O N C E R T

{striped tee - zara // shorts - levi's // leopard boots - sam edelman // fringe bag - milly}

Casual with a twist: knotted striped tee & denim cut-off shorts paired with a leather jacket, leopard booties and a fringe crossbody bag are perfect for a concert or festival. Comfortable while also being fashionable.



O F F I C E

{silk blouse - joie // flare jeans - abercrombie // boots - target // belt - j.crew // bag - michael kors}

Leather jackets can be chic & professional too. I layered mine on top of a silk blouse, denim flares, pointy-toe boots and leopard belt. A structed bag to carry all your work essentials completes the office-appropriate outfit. 



N I G H T  O U T

{bodysuit - vici // jeans - vici // heels - zara // clutch - clare v.}

I love dressing up a leather jacket for a date night with Greg or happy hour with the girls. I started with a white bodysuit & ripped skinny jeans, then added my leather jacket, heels and a leopard clutch.

No comments:

Post a Comment