Monday, December 5, 2011

Scrapbook: Phi Mu

This past Sunday on December 4th, after a beautiful and tearful ceremony with my sisters, I became an alumni of Phi Mu. I will be forever grateful for the two and half years spent as a collegiate member of the sorority.
I have learned so much about myself and have grown as a person. 
I have met incredible women who have become my best friends (as cliche as that sounds, it's true.)
 I have made lasting connections with sisters that I will cherish for years to come. 

I am in the process of creating a scrapbook with all of my pictures from college and sorority life. 
Here are a few of the memories I hold closest to my heart... 

At happy hour with the ''Core 4''


Carnation Ball


My 21st Birthday with my twin, little, and big sister.
"Red, White & Bows" Waltz


Recruitment 2011 with my little sister


Wine Festival at Doak Campbell Stadium at FSU with a few sisters. 


My last social with my little.
"Childhood Heroes"

LIOB


No comments:

Post a Comment