Friday, December 18, 2015

Fave Drug Store Beauty Buys Vol. 3


{1}
Essie Nail Polish
I've been rotating between these three shades this winter: "bordeaux" is the perfect deep red, "stylenomics" is a dark green that's almost black, and you can never go wrong with a little sparkle during the holidays so "summit of style" is a must.

{2}
Maybelline "Burgundy Blush" Lipstick
I've shared this vampy lipstick before on MC2 but I just can't get enough! It's such a statement so I ususally keep the rest of my makeup simple with a subtle cat eye and full lashes.

{3}
Pantene Anti-Humidity Hairspray
When I first moved back to Florida I forgot how much the humidity affected my hair - after curling it, my hair would fall flat right when I stepped outside! I finally found a hairspray that combats the humidity and keeps my waves intact.  

{4}
Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion with SPF 15
My skin gets so dry in the cooler months and this Aveeno lotion really helps keep my skin soft and moisturized. I love that it has SPF too so it serves as an all-in-one daily lotion!


Check out my other favorite drug store beauty buys here & here.


40 comments:

  1. The shade of that deep red is so perfect for the holidays! Love it actually for all of fall/winter :) Have a great weekend!!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Essie has great polishes, and Aveeno is one of my favorite brands too.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great finds. You can never go wrong with essie polish (although they are quite pricey so I tend to opt for essence polish, as it's super cheap and actually works really well!) and I totally forgot how amazing Aveeno lotion is!

    Rae | Love from Berlin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praise Essie nail polishes... just love them to death <3

    Kisses and good karma,
    Tatum | AbstractAphrodite

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Essie and the "bordeaux" color is a great color from them! <3

    -Lily from With Love Lily Rose

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous12/19/2015

    Essie Bordeaux looks so pretty! Need this shade in my collection (:
    Nati xx
    www.simplyartdicted.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your picks! I love to shop at drugstores, you'll always find a surprise or two! Those nail polishes are lovely :)
    xo Kiki
    http://colormekiki.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving all the dark holiday colors! Still haven't tried a darker lip, but it's definitely on my list!

    Paulina

    shenanigan-ska.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. love new nail polish! the best!

    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a nice haul! love these essie nail polishes!


    http://jeansandroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that lip colour
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great products!
    Xoxo,
    Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete
  13. Essie is literally my favourite nail polish! great colours x
    http://sweatshirtsanddresses.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I LOVE Essie polish! Those colors are gorgeous and so festive!

    www.rosyoutlookblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love Essie polishes and will have to try that dark green color. Also love that lip shade!
    Rachael
    http://www.threadsforthomasblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Essie polish is life! I couldn't live without it!!
    http://www.flauntandcenter.com/2015/12/fringe-skirt.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. Essie polish is definitely the best! Love that color of the lipstick, I'm going to have to pick that up!

    Shannon
    Clothes & Quotes

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you! Just followed you! x

    ReplyDelete