Friday, December 18, 2015

Fave Drug Store Beauty Buys Vol. 3


{1}
Essie Nail Polish
I've been rotating between these three shades this winter: "bordeaux" is the perfect deep red, "stylenomics" is a dark green that's almost black, and you can never go wrong with a little sparkle during the holidays so "summit of style" is a must.

{2}
Maybelline "Burgundy Blush" Lipstick
I've shared this vampy lipstick before on MC2 but I just can't get enough! It's such a statement so I ususally keep the rest of my makeup simple with a subtle cat eye and full lashes.

{3}
Pantene Anti-Humidity Hairspray
When I first moved back to Florida I forgot how much the humidity affected my hair - after curling it, my hair would fall flat right when I stepped outside! I finally found a hairspray that combats the humidity and keeps my waves intact.  

{4}
Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion with SPF 15
My skin gets so dry in the cooler months and this Aveeno lotion really helps keep my skin soft and moisturized. I love that it has SPF too so it serves as an all-in-one daily lotion!


Check out my other favorite drug store beauty buys here & here.


44 comments:

  1. The shade of that deep red is so perfect for the holidays! Love it actually for all of fall/winter :) Have a great weekend!!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Essie has great polishes, and Aveeno is one of my favorite brands too.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great finds. You can never go wrong with essie polish (although they are quite pricey so I tend to opt for essence polish, as it's super cheap and actually works really well!) and I totally forgot how amazing Aveeno lotion is!

    Rae | Love from Berlin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praise Essie nail polishes... just love them to death <3

    Kisses and good karma,
    Tatum | AbstractAphrodite

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Essie and the "bordeaux" color is a great color from them! <3

    -Lily from With Love Lily Rose

    ReplyDelete
  6. Essie Bordeaux looks so pretty! Need this shade in my collection (:
    Nati xx
    www.simplyartdicted.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your picks! I love to shop at drugstores, you'll always find a surprise or two! Those nail polishes are lovely :)
    xo Kiki
    http://colormekiki.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice Inspirations

    FOLLOW my Blog!!! Maybe we can follow each other!!!
    www.rimanerenellamemoria.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Just followed you! x

      Delete
  9. Loving all the dark holiday colors! Still haven't tried a darker lip, but it's definitely on my list!

    Paulina

    shenanigan-ska.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. love new nail polish! the best!

    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. such a nice haul! love these essie nail polishes!


    http://jeansandroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great post!
    Have a nice week!
    Photographer Gil Zetbase
    http://www.gilzetbase.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that lip colour
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great products!
    Xoxo,
    Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete
  15. Essie is literally my favourite nail polish! great colours x
    http://sweatshirtsanddresses.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I LOVE Essie polish! Those colors are gorgeous and so festive!

    www.rosyoutlookblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love Essie polishes and will have to try that dark green color. Also love that lip shade!
    Rachael
    http://www.threadsforthomasblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Essie polish is life! I couldn't live without it!!
    http://www.flauntandcenter.com/2015/12/fringe-skirt.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree! Thanks Tiffany!

      Delete
  19. Essie polish is definitely the best! Love that color of the lipstick, I'm going to have to pick that up!

    Shannon
    Clothes & Quotes

    ReplyDelete