Monday, May 14, 2012

Road Trip Adventure

The past 10 days since I found out about my new job have been a whirlwind. 
My dad and I packed and loaded up all of my treasured belongings in my tiny two-door car.
Choosing what was most important to take to California was quite a feat. 
Needless to say, an entire suitcase full of all my shoes made it. 

3 days, 40 hours in the car, and way too much fast food later, we made it to my new apartment. 
Even though we were about to rip each other's heads off by the end of the road trip,
I could not be more grateful for my dad pausing his entire life to drive across the country with me. 


Here's a few photos from the road trip & settling into my new home...


Dinner in New Orleans overlooking Bourbon St.


Driving through Arizona 


First non-fast food meal once we made it to LA


Lunch at Lemonade in Beverly Hills


Today was my first day!
 It went really well and was nice to see familiar faces welcoming me back to the team. 
I came back just in time for the BCBG employee sample sale this Friday!


1 comment: