Monday, March 11, 2013

Currently Obsessed

Flea Market Finds

{Vintage Coach Station Bag}

I found the cognac color of this bag a few months ago at the Rose Bowl Flea Market and love it so much I couldn't pass up getting the black one too as soon as I spotted it! So happy I found this classic bag in both colors, and in great condition, considering the Station bag was created in the 1980's. These are definitely my best flea market score!!


{His and Hers Crown Hooks & a Vintage Saucer}

Greg and I loved these King & Queen Crown hooks for our keys. 
I picked up this little floral saucer to hold my rings.


{Wood Jewelry Box with Glass Top}

I have been looking for something to house my jewelry so that Zoey couldn't get to it. 
She loves to play with my rings and bangles on the dresser. This jewelry box is exactly what I was looking for. 
Greg and I are going to up-cycle it so stay tuned for the DIY before & after post.

No comments:

Post a Comment