Monday, March 18, 2013

The Best Chocolate Chip Cookies



One of my fondest memories was coming home from school and smelling fresh chocolate chip cookies that my Grandma Audrey had baked. I have always followed the Nestle Toll House recipe on the back of the bag, but for the first time ever, I added two extra ingredients to the recipe I have known by heart since I was 14. I added a package of instant vanilla pudding to the batter, making them extra thick and fluffy. I also sprinkled freshly ground sea salt on the cookies right after removing them from the oven. I will admit, I was doubtful that they would be as delicious as the original, but they were even better!





    


1 comment:

  1. Adding the pudding is actually a really interesting idea! I can see that making them taste even better. I would love to try that sometime!

    http://allthatglitters.co.nr

    ReplyDelete