Friday, July 11, 2014

Peach Strawberry Orange White Sangria

{Peach Strawberry Orange White Sangria}

I made sangria for the first time last weekend. I scoured Pinterest for recipes but ended up creating my own based on what I had found. I'm not a big drinker so I made a pretty light version. Most of the recipes I saw called for several types of alcohol (vodka, rum, etc), but I just stuck to the wine. It was so easy and turned out delicious! Sangria will easily become my new go-to fruity afternoon drink for the summer!

Ingredients:
1 bottle of Barefoot Moscato
1 20 fl oz bottle of Sprite Zero
1 cup of V8 V-Fusion Peach Mango juice
1 peach
1 orange
10 strawberries

Directions:
In a large pitcher, mix together wine, Sprite Zero, V8. 
Cut up fruit and add to the pitcher. 
Chill 4 hours. Serve over ice. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment