Thursday, September 25, 2014

Pancake Muffins

{Banana Chocolate and White Chocolate Pancake Muffins}

I saw this idea of baking pancake batter in muffin tins on Pinterest, and decided to try it out last weekend. They are so easy to make, I can't believe I never thought of it before! I used the below recipe for banana pancakes and then added chocolate and white chocolate chips as toppings. The pancake muffins turned out so fluffy & delicious! I don't think I'll ever make pancakes on a pan or griddle again!

Banana Pancake Muffins

Ingredients:
1 cup flour
1 tbsp white sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 egg, beaten 
1 cup milk
2 tbsp vegetable oil
2 ripe bananas, mashed

Directions:
Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. In a separate bowl, mix together egg, milk, vegetable oil and bananas. Stir flour mixture into banana mixture. (Batter will be slightly lumpy.) Spoon batter into greased or lined muffin tins, filling 3/4 full. Top with assorted toppings: chocolate chips, blueberries, walnuts, etc. Bake at 350 degrees for 12-14 minutes. Enjoy with butter & maple syrup!

No comments:

Post a Comment