Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Samoa Cheesecake

{Samoa Cheesecake with Coconut, Caramel & Chocolate}

We celebrated Greg's 28th birthday while we were vacationing in the Keys last month. His favorite dessert is cheesecake so when I came across a recipe with his favorite Samoa Girl Scout Cookie topping I knew I had found a winner for his birthday cake! I used this recipe I found on Pinterest. My mom and I had an issue melting the chocolate, which is why it didn't turn out as pretty as I would have liked but it still tasted absolutely delicious! (I suggest using a chocolate syrup bottle to drizzle the chocolate.) I will definitely be making this again soon, possibly as mini cheesecakes!

1 comment:

  1. This looks so delicious! I've never seen this before and definitely want to try it one day! Thanks for sharing!

    xo, Pear

    http://www.vanitypear29.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete