Thursday, May 18, 2017

Fringe Kimono {500th Post!}


The easiest way to add a bohemian touch to an outfit is by throwing on a kimono. I love these light-weight layers, which are perfect for summer. Although my office dress code is casual, sleeveless tops are not permitted so kimonos are my favorite way to cover up while still looking cute. This printed fringe one is a few years old but I still reach for it often and pair it with everything from denim to dresses.

This post marks my 500th!!! When I started MC Squared, I was a Junior at Florida State procrastinating studying for finals and thought it would be fun to create a blog instead of cram for my fashion merchandising exams. Now here we are, 7 years, countless hours and photos later, and I still get excited every time I click "publish." Sharing my passions has been the best part of blogging and hope you all continue to enjoy reading my next 500 posts! Cheers!

{outfit details}
Kimono - Forever 21 (cute kimonos here) || Dress - Loft (similar on sale here) || Sunglasses - Warby Parker || Clutch - Divas & Devils Boutique || Booties - Steve Madden (almost identical pair on sale here)|| Lipstick - Revlon Ultra Matte in "flirt"







9 comments:

  1. The light layers are perfect for summer and definitely add a boho touch I love. Congrats on 500 posts!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. That kimono is SO gorgeous! I love the colors!! YAY for 500 posts!!

    Rosy Outlook

    ReplyDelete
  3. heyy really nice a one piece with clutch purse always completes a look

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Post!!!
    Awesome look..
    Rejoice the master creation of street style fashion at IndiaRush and get upto 44% off on them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can buy from our large and diverse collection of salwar kameez, party wear suits, bollywood collection, cotton kurtis, Anarrkali suits,Bollywood saree and many other products.....
    We Have Some For You In Your Budget....
    For more…
    Lehenga Choli

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful dress with brown touch shoes and purse going well with this.
    Understanding the aspirations and expectations of your target audience helps in marketing options, creating store builds, and growing your brand. Pakistani dresses
    , Product sellers must decide which combination of brand name products and standard goods can be offered. Consumers often buy off-brands at a price advantage. They buy brand names for a variety of reasons. People buy big names for a variety of reasons. From good experience with the product in the past to choose to represent a particular face, many consumers are more loyal to their favorite products.

    ReplyDelete