Thursday, December 28, 2017

Looking Back at 2017


Wow! What a year it's been! Despite the multiple natural disasters, senseless gun violence and scary political scene, I'm focusing on the positives as I look back at 2017.

Personally, it was the best year ever as I became Mrs. Buckman! Our wedding day (and week in Key West!) was absolutely perfect and even better than I could have dreamed! Greg and I thoroughly enjoyed our honeymoon, and just got settled into our new place beachside.

Professionally, it was a great year as I grew into my role as the Associate Buyer of Accessories. Every day at work is different, which is both challenging and exciting. I'm looking forward to seeing my custom designs and curated collections in our stores next year.

Between work, wedding planning, moving, and adjusting to newlywed life, my blog took a backseat this year. I am continuously trying to find the perfect balance, but it's a work in progress. One of my goals for 2018 is prioritizing what is most important in life - more family time and walks on the beach, less social media and Netflix.

2017 was built on a lot of love and laughter, and I'm beyond grateful for the amazing people in my life that made it so special. Cheers to the memories we've made this year and hoping 2018 is filled with many more! Hope you all have a safe and happy New Year!

2 comments:

  1. You had amazing year darling 😄 I love your post ❤ I am following your blog now, hope you can do the same 😄
    https://sweet16blackpoetry.blogspot.rs/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice post, like it :)

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete