Monday, December 30, 2019

Looking Back at 2019


2019 was the year of Jack. Life flipped upside down in the best way possible the moment we became a family of three. So much growth, change, milestones, sleepless nights, googling, giggles and joy. Motherhood is the hardest and most rewarding thing I've ever done, and the first year was nothing short of amazing.

Greg and I bought a house in October, and we've spent the last couple months settling in. Having a blank slate to decorate is my favorite thing. It feels so good to have a home for our family to create memories, host for holidays and parties, and be in a great neighborhood for Jack to grow up.

I had another career advancement within my company - taking over the women's apparel department, in addition to accessories. I've been loving the new challenge, and designing clothes has been such a fun & creative aspect of my job. 

Looking forward to 2020 - new experiences with our little guy, making our house a home, and turning 30. Cheers to the New Year! Wishing you a safe & happy holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment