Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Jewelry Box

Remember this jewelry box I found at the flea market?



As promised, Greg upcycled it for me. We picked out a dark walnut stain. 
He taped off the glass and applied 2 coats of the stain, then let it dry overnight.



I added this adorable owl knob I found at Anthropologie.



The finished product turned out amazing! It's exactly what I envisioned!
Now all my favorite things are perfectly displayed.

{I love that I can see my jewelry, but Zoey kitty can't get to it!}


{the owl knob really pops against the darker stain}


{my grandma's vintage necklace, my go-to watches, and a saucer filled with rings}

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4/10/2013

    This is super cute and a great idea! I need something to organize mainly my necklaces, so maybe ill create a box!

    -Vogue&Heels
    vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete