Wednesday, December 28, 2022

Looking Back at 2022

 This year held some of my best days and some of my absolute lowest. While I look back on 2022 as a year filled with challenges, it also provided immense growth, and for that I am thankful.

Time with family and friends was at the heart of my favorite moments. New adventures and experiences with Jack filled my bucket like nothing else. And the Cabo girls trip with my two best friends was one I'll never forget!

Prioritizing myself through my health journey has been difficult at times, but I made a lot of progress this year - moving toward symptom management, as well as mental and emotional healing after 5 years of chronic pain and countless dead-end doctors appointments.

I'm looking forward to staying on course personally and professionally in the new year because when I take a moment to reflect on my life as a whole, I feel nothing but gratitude.

Wishing you a wonderful 2023!







No comments:

Post a Comment