Friday, August 25, 2023

Mango Avocado Smoothie


A smoothie has been my breakfast of choice for years! I rotate the ingredients every so often, and my current favorite is mango & avocado. It's loaded with superfoods in the form of organic spinach and healthy fats from half of an avocado. The mango adds a little sweetness and I top it off with supplements for extra protein: collagen + vanilla protein powder. 

ingredients
1 cup unsweetened almond milk
ice (I use 8-10 cubes)
big handful of spinach
1/2 cup of mango (fresh or frozen)
1/2 of a small avocado
1 scoop collagen peptides
1 scoop vanilla protein powder

directions
In your blender, add each ingredient in the order listed above & blend together until smooth. I love my nutribullet - which creates the perfect creaminess in less than a minute!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment