Friday, April 8, 2016

Frolic

 
I can never get enough of the 70's trends, so the second I saw this bell-sleeve beauty, I knew it had to be mine. I love the peace sign straps on the back which add a unique and interesting detail. I paired the top with denim cut-offs, my studded olive booties, and DIY choker for a casual bohemian look.

This shoot was one of our most fun to date. I mean, twirling in a field of wildflowers is pretty amazing. I don't brag on Greg as often as he deserves but I'm so lucky to have such a supportive man in my life. Anytime I ask him to take outfit photos, his response is always "anything I can do to help." When you find someone who says your dreams are his dreams, you know you found a keeper.

This week was a stressful one and I'm so glad it's finally Friday! Greg and I will be attending to the Florida State spring football game on Saturday, and I'm looking forward to tailgating in garnet & gold and watching my Noles. Wishing you all a wonderful weekend!
 
{outfit details}
Bell-Sleeve Top - Patrons of Peace (more bell-sleeves here) || Denim Cut-Offs - Zara (similar options) || Olive Studded Booties - Gianni Bini (last worn here) || Choker Necklace - DIY (cute chokers here) || Aviators - Ray-Ban || Nail Polish - Essie "big spender" || Lipstick - Maybelline "coral burst"




 





 
Follow MC Squared @MeghanConard
instagram | snapchat | twitter | pinterest

20 comments:

  1. You always look like a boho dream! I need that top in my closet!

    www.rosyoutlookblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kelly! Hope you have a great weekend girl!

      Delete
  2. You look superc ute in this top. xx
    Nina
    http://www.ninasstyleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!!! perfect boho outfit!!! amazin location!!! great post, sweety;))))) happy friday!!:)) xoxo <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice outfit I like the blouse and have a good weekend

    http://elegant-e.blogspot.com/
    https://www.instagram.com/elegant_e_blog/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Diana! Have a great weekend lady!

      Delete
  5. This outfit is perfect on you! Love the back of that shirt! Enjoy your weekend up in Tally!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this top on you, and the back is so fun! You always pull off boho so well! Have a great weekend.
    Rachael
    http://www.threadforthomasblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Rachael! Wishing you an amazing weekend too!

      Delete
  7. Oh Meghan, I'm so in love with these photos and of course, the outfit! I want this top so bad now!

    Paulina

    shenanigan-ska.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're too sweet, Paulina! Thank you love!

      Delete
  8. This top was made for you! You do the 70s so well, and this was the perfect spot for the shoot. Your hubby sounds so sweet! I'd be lost withtout mine too.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look gorgeous!!! Lovely outfit and photos :)

    Blessings,
    Edye // Gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look gorgeous! In love with that bell sleeve top!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete