Wednesday, December 21, 2016

White Chocolate Peppermint Pretzels


Looking for a holiday dessert that doesn't require baking? These pretzels could not be easier to make and are the perfect festive treat for anyone who loves salty & sweet! I'll be adding these to my annual Christmas cookie plates this year!

ingredients
1 bag of white chocolate chips (I like Ghiradelli)
4-8 candy canes, depending on how many pretzels you make
1 bag of rod-style pretzels

directions
Put candy canes in a ziplock bag and crush into pieces with a mallet or similar tool. In a microwave safe bowl, melt white chocolate chips according to package. Dip each pretzel into the melted chocolate and coat 3/4 of the way up, then immediately sprinkle with candy cane pieces. Place on a parchment paper covered baking sheet and chill in refrigerator for about an hour. Share & Enjoy!

8 comments:

  1. I LOVE chocolate covered pretzels! These are so fun and festive too.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM! I'm a huge pretzel fiend, so these are right up my alley. :) Merry Christmas, lady!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Ashley! Merry Christmas!

      Delete
  3. white chocolate and peppermint is my favorite combo! yum!!

    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete