Thursday, December 8, 2016

Uniform Remix


Not holding my breath any longer waiting for cooler temps and wearing some winter favorites, despite the current 75 degree weather. I've given my summer uniform an update - kept the cut-offs but replaced my go-to v-neck tee & gladiator sandals with a slouchy off-the-shoulder sweater and studded ankle booties. Perfect for these warm and windy days. I'm really looking forward to the weekend (as usual) - hopefully it turns out to be half productive and half relaxing. Wishing you guys a great one!

{outfit details}
Sweater - c/o Choies || Shorts - Levi's c/o Shopbop (also worn here) || Bag - Zara || Booties - Gianni Bini (last seen) || Sunglasses - Ray-Ban || Lipstick - Maybelline "burgundy blush" || Nail Polish - Vinylux "gilded pleasure"







8 comments:

  1. Loving that slouchy sweater, babe- great look!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous sweater and I LOVE that lip color on you!

    www.rosyoutlookblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this laid back look, you have me wishing we had summer temps here! That sweater is amazing!

    Annessa
    www.seekingsunshine.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't believe it is still so warm there! I do love this off the shoulder sweater with the shorts though! You look amazing.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete