Friday, December 28, 2018

Looking Back at 2018


The past couple of years have been some of the most memorable of my life - getting engaged in 2016, married in 2017, and now becoming a mother this year! 2018 has been unforgettable and I’ve loved every chapter, from being pregnant for 10 months to welcoming our sweet baby boy, and career advancements being promoted to the Accessories Buyer at work. Sharing some of my favorite photos from this special year below.

I can’t wait to see what 2019 holds for my new family of three. Wishing you all a fun & safe New Year!

{loving every stage}

{the day we found out I was pregnant}

{It's a BOY!}

{Journey to Jack}

{waiting on the most special gift}

{angel baby}

{couldn't resist dressing him up in this crochet Santa set}

{heart melted}

{making silly faces}





{soaking up all the snuggles}

{post-bath}

{first Christmas as a family of three}

No comments:

Post a Comment