Thursday, June 8, 2023

Ribbed Romper Two Ways


I'm all about athleisure pieces that can play double-duty for a work out and life post-sweat. This ribbed activewear romper is perfect for just that.

It's so versatile, I wore it two different ways in one day: 

{1}

bike ride/walk with Jack 

For a warm weekend outing with my little man, I styled my romper with new balance sneakers, a linen hat, and my crossbody bag to carry just the essentials while I pushed Jack on his tricycle around the neighborhood.

{left: ribbed romper - amazon // linen hat - madewell (similar) // crossbody bag - etsy // sneakers - new balance (similar color)}


{2}

grocery shopping + errands

Next on my list for the day: Publix and Target. I swapped out my shoes for some woven sandals, threw on a lightweight gauze button down, a structured bag and oversized sunnies.

{right: ribbed romper - amazon // gauze button down - ron jon (also worn here & here) // woven sandals - target // bag - coach // sunglasses - free people (similar color)}

No comments:

Post a Comment